Tuesday, July 19, 2011

H&M Home interior styling ( stylelife )



I just can not get over the fact that H&M Home is not available in the US! What is this all about and how long will it last? There are so many great “on a budget” interior solutions in these images, that I had to find a friend who would accept my online buy in the UK and ship it to me in NY. I am super curious about the quality of it all but you cant really go too wrong!


text
from the source indicated below






The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment