Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tom Ford Designs New Look For James Bond ( gents fashion )


As he did for the last instalment of the franchise, Quantum of Solace, Tom Ford will again bring his touch to the wardrobe of James Bond for the as yet untitled 23rd James Bond film. This time, however, something a little different is promised.

While conducting interviews for his forthcoming feature film Dream House, James Bond actor Daniel Craig revealed the following;

Tom [Ford]‘s doing the suits. In fact, I’ve spent a long time with Tom getting a very different look and he’s been designing a new set of things.
It’s great that he’s doing it. It’s going to be a new kinda look. It’s a new feel. I’m very excited about that. I’m very excited about the suits.
text
from the source indicated below



The photos and the texts on this blog are sourced from books and by various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment